VSR Stud and Joist Drill with Clutch and Bind-Up Control, 1/2", Model DWD460
Drilling through framing and construction projects just got a little easier with the DeWalt Stud & Joist Drill. Includes drill, chuck key with holder, 2-position side handle and bail handle. DeWalt’s Perform & Protect™ line of Power Tools is designed to provide a high level of...
• 11.0 Amp heavy-duty DeWalt built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
• E-Clutch detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained, a Perform & Protect™ Control Feature
• 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
• Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
• Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
• Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
• 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
Chuck Size: 1/2"
No Load Speed: 0-330/0-1,300rpm
Max Watts Out: 1015W
Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
Gear Reduction: Triple
Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
Tool Weight: 11.75 lb.
Shipping Weight: 16 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
7.8A 1/2" VSR Keyed Corded DrillItem 825239
3/8" VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless ChuckItem 418456
3/8" VSR Pistol Grip Drill Kit with Keyless ChuckItem 154351
20V MAX Cordless 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver KitItem 418424
12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver KitItem 848050
12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo KitItem 848052
GW 24V Hammer Drill with 2AH Battery and ChargerItem 184908
GW 24V BL Drill Kit with Two 2AH Batteries and ChargerItem 184909
Micro Screwdriver MIS 1 with 16 bits, Model 28690Item 834817
GW 24V BL Drill / Impact Driver with Two 2AH Batteries and ChargerItem 184907