Quadraport Air Line Splitter with Regulator
DeWalt® D55040 Quadraport Air Line Splitter is ideal for supporting up to 4 framers, roofers, trimmers or automotive users at a time. Quadraport can operate at two different PSI settings at a time for a wider variety of applications. 3/8" diameter inlet fitting allows higher airflow and...
DeWalt® D55040 Quadraport Air Line Splitter is ideal for supporting up to 4 framers, roofers, trimmers or automotive users at a time. Quadraport can operate at two different PSI settings at a time for a wider variety of applications. 3/8" diameter inlet fitting allows higher airflow and reduces PSI drop when used with a 1/2" diameter hose. Four universal push-to-connect 1/4" couplers allow for ease of operation. The D55040 features a robust carry handle for added protection and hang holes for convenient, secure remote positioning.
- Factory tested to assure leak-free operation
- Four universal push-to-connect couplers for ease of operation
- Liquid-filled gauge for durability and more accurate reading
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- 3/8" diameter inlet fitting allows higher air flow and reduces PSI drop when used with 1/2" diameter hose
- Robust carry handle for added protection
- Hang holes for convenient, secure remote positioning
- Inlet Size: 3/8"
- Outlet Size (4): 1/4"
- Tool Length: 12-1/2"
- Tool Width: 7"
- Tool Height: 4"
- Tool Weight: 4 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb.
- (1) DeWalt Quadraport Air Line Splitter with Regulator
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Apollo SprayersItem 183711
California Air ToolsItem 184343
California Air ToolsItem 184342
California Air ToolsItem 421794