7"/ 9" Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start
DeWalt® DWP849X 7"/ 9" Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start features a powerful, 12 amp, all ball-bearing construction motor for long life and durability. Electronic control maintains the specified speed under load, delivering the desired finish results. The easily accessible...
DeWalt® DWP849X 7"/ 9" Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start features a powerful, 12 amp, all ball-bearing construction motor for long life and durability. Electronic control maintains the specified speed under load, delivering the desired finish results. The easily accessible variable speed dial lets you set the maximum speed from 0-600/3500 RPM for different materials and applications. A variable-speed trigger allows you to control speed from zero to the dialed maximum setting easily. Designed for efficiency, the polisher includes heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation and external brush caps for easy servicing, with a large spindle lock button for quick and simple backing plate changes. A wool ingestion shield to increase your tool's life and reduce service costs for years of hassle-free use.
- Powerful, 12A, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 RPM for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non-marring rubber gear case cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping surface
- Amps: 12A
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- No Load Speed: 0-600 / 0-3,500 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"- 11
- Spindle Lock
- Tool Length: 18-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 6.7 lb.
- (1) Polisher
- (1) Hook and loop backing pad
- (1) Bale handle
- (1) Straight side handles
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Deros 5" DC Compact RO Sander, 5mm OrbitItem 160325
Rotex RO 150 FEQ-Plus Sander in systainer³Item 576028
6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander w/ Polishing AccessoryItem 844435
Deros 6" DC Compact RO Sander, 5mm OrbitItem 160326
ETS 125 REQ Random Orbital Sander in systainer³Item 576070
12" x 21" Variable Speed Wood Lathe - 1 HP 1 Ph 115V - 1221VSItem 856325
1" x 42" Belt x 8" Disc Sander - 5/8 HPItem 863631
Olivewood - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 12"Item 838042
12-1/2" Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutter-HeadItem 825515
5" Variable Speed Random Orbit SanderItem 857753
Detail Sander, Model OZI 115/EItem 822521
Mirka DEOS 383CV 2-3/4" x 8" SanderItem 427254
Mirka DEOS 353CV 3" x 5" SanderItem 427253