DeWalt - 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer, Model D26676
FeaturesPowerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods34,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cutIncludes industry-standard...
You May Also Like
Item 825515Model DW734
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 34,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cut
- Includes industry-standard large, resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16" (1.5mm approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- No Load Speed: 17,000 rpm
- Depth of Cut: 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Planing Width: 3-1/4"
- Rabbeting Depth: 23/64"
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 9.0 lb.
Includes: Two (2) resharpenable high-speed steel blades (installed), Rabbeting fence, Blade depth setting gauge, Blade resharpening tool, and Socket wrench
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.