DeWalt - 18V XRP 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer Kit, Model DC616K
Features Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and...
Item 845004Model PFN64
Item 417094Model SFN64
Item 842142Model FN250C
Item 845005Model PFN1564
Item 836278Model P635
Item 415927Model PBR50Q
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the jobsite
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip
- Part of the XRP DeWalt Cordless system
- Straight magazine will accept any DeWalt and competitive brands standard 16 gauge nails.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Voltage: 18V
- Nailer Operating Mode: Selective
- Front Handle Style: Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter: 16 gauge
- Magazine Angle: Straight
- Nail Length Capacity: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: up to 110 nails
- Magazine Loading: Rear-load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 12.75"
- Tool Length: 12.5"
- Tool Width: 4.18"
- Tool Weight: 8.5 lb.
Includes Nailer, Battery and Charger.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.