DeWalt - 14" Chop Saw, Model D28710
Cut hard materials like many metals with the DeWalt D28710 Chop Saw. Includes 14" chop saw, 14" abrasive wheel and wrench. Features 15.0 Amp/4.0HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload...
Item 151540Model FD-144
Item 839792Model DW713
Item 575389Model 575389
Item 575388Model 575388
Item 409509Model MD-00068
Item 152824DModel Download
Item 150845DModel Download
Item 866185Model 70-103
Item 866162Model SC55
Item 857858Model 75-025
Item 857857Model 71-080
Item 842737Model 707120
Cut hard materials like many metals with the DeWalt D28710 Chop Saw. Includes 14" chop saw, 14" abrasive wheel and wrench.
- 15.0 Amp/4.0HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- QUICK-LOCK Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- 45° pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
- On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage and greatly reduces the risk of lost wrenches
- High performance aluminum oxide grain wheels provides for long life, fast cutting, and smoother running wheels
- Compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability versus torsion springs
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800rpm
- Horsepower: 4HP
- Quick Lock Vise
- Wheel Arbor: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Max Capacity (Round): 5"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 4" x 7-5/8"
- Blade Change: Wrench
- Tool Length: 18-3/16"
- Tool Weight: 36.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.