Leecraft - Delta Unisaw Zero-Clearance Blade Insert
Fits new DELTA UNISAW 2009 and later with large throat plate opening. Features a pre-milled slot for riving knife and blind blade pocket on bottom of insert for use with standard and thin kerf...
You May Also Like
Item 152582Model DL-6
- Zero-clearance blade insert fits new DELTA UNISAW 2009 and later
- Pre-milled slot for riving knife for use with standard and thin kerf blades
- 14-1/2" long x 5" wide x 1/2" thick
- High density phenolic laminate with frictionless coating
- Includes leveling screws and installation instructions
Articles & Blogs
Zero-Clearance Blade Insert for Unisaw
Excellent fit and quality
This is a little expensive, but now that I have it I can say it is worth every penny. It is VERY well made. Sturdy, slick surface, and a very good fit. The leveling screws and lateral and longitudinal screws are excellent and stay in place. LEECRAFT did their home on these! I wish I could give it six stars. Made in USA!
This insert was a little expensive, but now that I have it I can say it is worth every penny. VERY well made, solid, smooth surface, and lots of features (like leveling lateral longitudinal screws and riving knife slot). The people at LEECRAFT did their research in making these. I wish I could give it six starts. USA made!