Crown Mats - Comfort-King Supreme 1/2" 2'x3' - Royal Blue
Comfort reigns supreme with a full 1/2" of Zedlan foam.Comfort King Supreme anti-fatigue matting combines softness, resilience, and durability for extraordinary fatigue relief.Offers triple the...
Item 403801Model CK41224 BL
Item 403804Model CK41236 BL
Item 403792Model K4 0035 BL
Item 403785Model K4 0023 BK
Item 403787Model K4 0023 GY
Item 403802Model CK41224 GY
Item 403808Model WB Z023 GP
- Offers triple the resilience of traditional vinyl foam mats
- Out-performs other anti-fatigue matting in low temperatures
- Performs twice as long as typical pebble mats and 3 times longer than ribbed surface mats
- Added thickness offers an extra soft feel over the 3/8" Comfort King
- Fully beveled edges reduce trip hazards and improve safety
- Abrasive and slip-resistant surface is easy to clean
- Ideal for light to medium duty, dry areas
- Backed by a one year manufacturer's warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Crown Mats product returned within 30 days. Returns of non-defective Crown Mats manufacturer-shipped items are only able to be returned within 30 days. You will be responsible for a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Crown Mats and Matting warrants new products for a period of one year against defects in material and workmanship when maintained as instructed in Crown Use and Care Product Information sheets included with each product. The obligation under this warranty is limited to the original user and to the replacement, repair, or pro-rated refund of said product. Materials must be returned freight prepaid when requested for inspection to obtain this warranty. Freight charges will be credited when goods are deemed warrantable.
Crown Mats and Matting reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage. The start date of this warranty is the date goods were shipped from the factory. This date is validated by customer purchase order number or Crown invoice number.
Articles & Blogs
Not every female who likes to build things or repaint furniture is a girly girl. We get that. But for gals like me – a little bit frilly, a little bit rock and roll – these tools and accessories are my kinda thing. Here are my Top 10 selections for gifts – all under $50 – that are a little out of the ordinary for the extraordinary DIY lady in your life.