Weco International - Comfort IR 180 3 Infrared Heater, 1500W, 240V, Almond
The Comfort IR infrared heater softly warms you, comfortably extending your living space. 1500W of output at 240V; Almond housing with almond ceramic long wave infrared heater (no light emitting)....
Item 831959Model 708457DXK
Item 818332Model 3512-01
Item 422355Model 20301
Item 422373Model 21721
Item 422354Model 20900
Item 422359Model 71533
The Comfort IR infrared heater softly warms you, comfortably extending your living space. 1500W of output at 240V; Almond housing with almond ceramic long wave infrared heater (no light emitting). Covers 11' x 11' enclosed area.
- Safe, quiet, odorless and with no offending glare, the heater takes the chill out of every situation.
- All-season heater mounts easily on the wall or ceiling, both indoors and out, allowing you maximum flexibility to increase your time for entertaining or to simply relax.
- Costs approximately 14.7 cents per hour to operate.
- Plug not included.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns must be made within 30 days and require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to return shipment.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
2 year warranty. Replacement parts can be purchased by calling (810) 686-7221.