Cobalt Steel Drill Bit Set 10pc
The Cobalt Steel Drill Bit Set 10pc features premium cobalt drill bits made with M35 steel containing 5% cobalt for superior strength and heat resistance. Fully ground manufacturing ensures straighter, more precise holes. Features a thicker core, increasing the drill bits' rigidity and...
Items You May Need
- Suitable for the heaviest and most demanding user, for drilling in all ferrous and nonferrous metals, including hard steels like stainless steel
- Made with M35 steel containing 5% cobalt for superior strength and heat resistance
- Features a thicker core, increasing the drill bit's rigidity and strength
- Material: Cobalt
- Included Drill Bits: 1/16" (1.58 mm), 5/64" (1.98 mm), 3/32" (2.38 mm), 7/64" (2.77 mm), 1/8" (3 mm), 9/64" (3.57 mm), 5/32" (3.96 mm), 3/16" (4.76 mm), 7/32" (5.55 mm), 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Pack of 10
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.