CMT - 861.064.11 Corner Beading Router Bit 1/4"SH 1/4"R 1/2"BD 1-1/8"OD 7/8"CL
Corner Beading bits look like Bull Nose bits, but a smaller cutting diameter adjacent to the bearing makes them a pefect shape for table legs and other furniture details. Use one pass to mill an...
Item 820320Model 861.532.11
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 821789Model 854.509.11
Item 822373Model 861.564.11
Item 822371Model 861.048.11
Item 828859Model 36-124
Item 814483Model 3256
Item 813990Model 2210
Item 822370Model 861.032.11
Item 823031Model 839.880.11
Item 820321Model 861.548.11
Item 812966Model DW6913
Item 24J15Model 3250
Item 205097Model 205097
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
CMT Router bit
The machining was defiantly low quality. The cutting edge had some slight rust on it, CMT did not grind the back side evenly. There was a odd grinding pattern on the cutting edge that leads me to think it may not cut smoothly. Only one cutter has a second bevel on the lower half of the cutter. If you use this bit as a Quirk Bead I don't think it would matter, but it would if you add the shoulder. For only $10 more I'm going to play it safe and get a more trusted brand. If I were just going to use it once or twice on some soft wood then I wouldn't care.