CMT - 801.158.11 Mortising Router Bit 1/4"SH 5/8"D 3/4"CL
The next time you need a precise mortise for hinges and hardware, don't just pick up the first straight bit you can find. CMT Mortising Bits are designed specifically to rout perfect mortises with...
Item 822179Model 801.158.11B
Item 822180Model 801.190.11
Item 818352Model 801.690.11
Item 820276Model 801.127.11
Item 822181Model 801.190.11B
Item 822176Model 801.127.11B
Item 822182Model 801.317.11
Item 844684Model 16-524
Item 844683Model 16-510
Item 837542Model 16-520
The next time you need a precise mortise for hinges and hardware, don't just pick up the first straight bit you can find. CMT Mortising Bits are designed specifically to rout perfect mortises with no splintered edges or rough bottoms. The negative (downward) shear angles of the cutting edges pushes the wood fibers down as they cut, eliminating the frayed edges you may have experienced with other bits. Constructed with thick micrograin carbide tips, these bits are great for both natural wood and wood composites. Our bits are available in sizes to fit most popular mortising jigs.
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Cut Length: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 2-1/4"
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.