CMT - 250.024.08 Circular Saw Blade 8-1/4" x 5/8" Bore x 24 Tooth ATB
CMT's Industrial Thin Kerf blades feature quality, durability and value that are setting new standards in saw blade technology. In fact, these blades offer a combination of price and quality that...
Item 822108Model 251.040.07
Item 822104Model 210.060.08
Item 817385Model 205.060.10
Item 817390Model 214.040.10
Item 147777Model LU87R008
Item 832966Model 236.004.07
Item 820326Model 201.024.10
Item 817389Model 213.040.10
Item 817391Model 210.080.10
Item 823628Model 225.060.08
CMT's Industrial Thin Kerf blades feature quality, durability and value that are setting new standards in saw blade technology. In fact, these blades offer a combination of price and quality that simply can't be matched anywhere. Manufactured using breakthrough design features, the latest computer controlled equipment and the world's finest steel and carbide, ITK blades offer all the advantages of a thin kerf blade, plus the quality that has made CMT a respected name throughout the world. Try ITK and see for yourself. From design to materials to production to packaging, the new standard of cutting performance is a simple as the ITK.
- Diameter: 8" to 8-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.075"
- Tooth: 24
- Grind: 1 FTG + 2/15 degree ATB
Click here for more information on saw blade selection.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.