Champion 7500 / 9500 Watt Generator with Electric Start, RV Ready, CARB Certified, Model 41534
Try Champion’s Model 41534 gasoline powered, CARB certified, 9000 peak / 7500 running Watts portable generator. This model comes with Champion’s wheel kit with 10” never flat wheels. It is ideal...
- Model Number: 41534
- Engine: 439 cc OHV CPE (Electric Start)
- Rated output: 7500W
- Peak Output: 9000W
- 30 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 120V/240V
- Low oil shut-off
- 50 amp receptacle / RV outlet
- Length fully assembled: 27.5”
- Width fully assembled: 27”
- Height fully assembled: 26”
- Weight: 221.1 lbs.
- CARB Compliant
- Fuel tank size: 5.9 gal.
- Fuel runtime: 8 hours at 50% load
- Noise level: 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Comes with portability kit with 10” never flat wheels
- 1 – NEMA 14-50R 120V / 240V receptacle; 1- NEMA TT-30R 120V AC 30 Amp RV receptacle; 4- 120V AC 20 Amp Duplex outlets; 1 – 120V / 240V AC 30 Amp twist lock receptacle
What Will It Power?: The 7500 running Watts of this generator can power several large appliances plus several household items at the same time. It should be able to handle 2 ton or smaller A/C units, but you should always check with a certified electrician first. Note: Your large appliances typically require 240 volt power and your lights or other small appliances will typically use 120 volt power. It is important to consider these differences when doing load calculations to decide how many watts and amps you will need in a generator.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
In order to return your Champion Power Equipment products, the item must be new and in the unopened box. An RMA is needed for all returns. Returns are refunded for the purchase price only. Customer is responsible for return freight. Defects must be handled under the Warranty Policy below. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 1 year warranty for its log splitters, pressure washers, chipper / shredders, and transfer pumps. Champion Power Equipment (CPE) warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 2 year warranty for generators, inverters, and winches. CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) and two (2) years (parts) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] and 180 days [parts] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or re-placement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Repair / Warranty Procedure: Step 1: Do not return unit to store or dealer! Step 2: If a problem occurs call 1-877-338-0999 or email Support@championpowerequipment.com. Step 3: Talk to 24 hour technical service to trouble shoot your problem. Step 4: If problem cannot be solved by phone, provide your zip code to locate 1 of our 5,500 authorized service centers in your area. Step 5: If a specific part is broken, replacement parts can be shipped directly to the customer.
All CPE products are covered by their Lifetime Free Technical Support.