Champion Power Equipment
Champion 3500-4000W Generator Remote Start, Model 46565
Try Champion’s Model 46565, gasoline powered 4000 peak / 3500 running Watts portable generator. This unit comes equipped with Champion’s wheel kit (WC# 416437), Remote Start (which works up to 80’ away), features 1” durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4 gallon tank...
- Model Number: 46565
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine
- 6.5 HP, 196cc OHV Champion engine
- Rated output: 3500W
- Peak output: 4000W
- Rated voltage: 120V AC
- Low oil shut-off
- Length with Wheel Kit: 30”
- Width with Wheel Kit: 24”
- Height with Wheel Kit: 22”
- Weight: 115 lb.
- Fuel Tank: 4 gallon
- Full runtime: 12 hours at 50% load
- Full load fuel consumption: .67 gal / hour
- Noise level (7m): 68 dB
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Wheels are 8”, never flat
- Output Receptacles: 1- 120V twist-lock L5-30R; 1- 120V RV Receptacle TT30R; 2- 120V Duplex 5-20R
- EPA certified in 49 states (not for sale in California)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
In order to return your Champion Power Equipment products, the item must be new and in the unopened box. An RMA is needed for all returns. Returns are refunded for the purchase price only. Customer is responsible for return freight. Defects must be handled under the Warranty Policy below. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 1 year warranty for its log splitters, pressure washers, chipper / shredders, and transfer pumps. Champion Power Equipment (CPE) warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Champion Power Equipment has a limited 2 year warranty for generators, inverters, and winches. CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year (parts and labor) and two (2) years (parts) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] and 180 days [parts] for commercial & industrial use). Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or re-placement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Repair / Warranty Procedure: Step 1: Do not return unit to store or dealer! Step 2: If a problem occurs call 1-877-338-0999 or email Support@championpowerequipment.com. Step 3: Talk to 24 hour technical service to trouble shoot your problem. Step 4: If problem cannot be solved by phone, provide your zip code to locate 1 of our 5,500 authorized service centers in your area. Step 5: If a specific part is broken, replacement parts can be shipped directly to the customer.
All CPE products are covered by their Lifetime Free Technical Support.
Clock Fit-up-Arabic w/Ivory Dial and Brushed Gold BezelItem 154303As Low As $14.39
Buffalo ToolsItem 416501
Buffalo ToolsItem 416498
Buffalo ToolsItem 416500