Schiffer Publishing Ltd - Carving Motorcycle Riders With Cleve Taylor
Follow along as Cleve Taylor takes to the road, steering readers effortlessly through every step needed to carve an impressive and humorous caricature of a motorcyclist and his bike. When this...
You May Also Like
Item 413498Model 9781933502281
Item 05K10Model 7A/10
Item 814626Model 0764306545
Follow along as Cleve Taylor takes to the road, steering readers effortlessly through every step needed to carve an impressive and humorous caricature of a motorcyclist and his bike. When this basswood figure and his bike are complete, instructions are also provided for painting and aging. The gallery photos at the back of the book feature additional biker figures by both Cleve Taylor and some of his carving students. This book is sure to be inspiring for beginning carvers and a real pleasure for experienced carvers.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Patterns are provided for both the figure and the bike
- Learn how to paint and age finished work
- Over 225 color photos included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.