Schiffer Publishing Ltd - Carving Motorcycle Riders With Cleve Taylor
Follow along as Cleve Taylor takes to the road, steering readers effortlessly through every step needed to carve an impressive and humorous caricature of a motorcyclist and his bike. When this...
Item 419661Model 9170 SM
Item 159876Model 113993
Item 842960Model 9780764331350
Item 152098Model YS-134
Item 874024Model DCW600B
Item 868311Model 6210
Item 859044Model AMB2
Item 423901Model XXPM010100H
Item 412113Model MD-00027
Item 814626Model 0764306545
Follow along as Cleve Taylor takes to the road, steering readers effortlessly through every step needed to carve an impressive and humorous caricature of a motorcyclist and his bike. When this basswood figure and his bike are complete, instructions are also provided for painting and aging. The gallery photos at the back of the book feature additional biker figures by both Cleve Taylor and some of his carving students. This book is sure to be inspiring for beginning carvers and a real pleasure for experienced carvers.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Patterns are provided for both the figure and the bike
- Learn how to paint and age finished work
- Over 225 color photos included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.