CARVEX PS 420 EBQ Plus Barrel Grip Jigsaw
Woodcraft is the Nation’s Largest Full-Line Dealer of Festool Tools & Accessories!
Festool CARVEX 420 EBQ Series Jigsaws is armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the CARVEX Jigsaws will surpass all expectations. Challenge any scribe line and curve with ease, thanks to the...
- Triple Blade Guidance: Festool’s patented triple blade guidance system prevents the blade deflection traditionally experienced when using a jigsaw. With the new CARVEX jigsaws, the carbide guidance adjustment is completely automatic and tool-free.
- Splinter Free Cuts: Festool’s jigsaws utilize zero-clearance splinter guards that produce cuts virtually free of chips and tear-out, even when using a more aggressive blade in thin veneer plywood or melamine.
- Stroboscopic LED Lights: Four bright, white LEDs surround the blade on all sides so there are no shadows from the blade that might make it difficult to distinguish your cut line. These LEDs will synchronize with the oscillation of the blade so that the blade appears to be moving very slowly.
- Superior Dust Extraction: The lack of sawdust also improves your ability to guide the saw. A blower clears the path in front of the jigsaw in the event that you’re not using dust extraction.
- Safety First: The CARVEX jigsaw has an integrated blade brake and blade guard. The brake ensures that the blade comes to a stop extremely quickly once the jigsaw is turned off – a great safety feature. A metal blade guard is designed to keep objects from getting too close to the blade, again for safety.
- Multi Base Versatility: Never before seen in jigsaws with tool-free base change system. Flip the base release lever in seconds to switch between multiple task-specific bases available for the CARVEX. Each of these bases is designed to give you astonishing results and versatility.
- Motor: 400 Watt, 4-1/2 Amp, EC TEC Brushless
- Blades: Standard T-Shank
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Stroke Adjustment: Four Positions
- Stroke Speed: 1,500-3,800 SPM
- Max Cut, Wood: 4-3/4"
- Max Cut, Nonferrous Metals: 3/4"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Winter can be such a challenge when it comes to keeping the kids busy and engaged. Why not make them a new toy or game? If you don’t have children or grandchildren, or nieces and nephews of your own, you can make something to donate to a shelter or even to sell at an online auction site.
Not aligned right from the factory.
My previous jig saws were a 20 year old Bosch and a newer Dewalt unit. I am sad to say both of them cut better than the Festool Carvex. My Carvex was WAY out of adjustment out of the box. The guide was locked down all the way to one side. So when I started to make my first cut the blade was cutting at about 15* out. Even after adjusting it to center I still get better cuts from the other two saws. It is powerful though.
This is hands-down the best router I've ever used
My headline says it all this is the greatest router I've ever put my hands on
Works great would buy again