Carbon Steel Hole Saw Set
The Carbon Steel Hole Saw Set is ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods and wood composite products. Cutting depth of 3/4" (19 mm). Made with carbon steel. Includes the pilot drill and mandrel.SpecificationsFor use on hardwoods, softwoods and wood composite productsCarbon Steel Hole...
Items You May Need
- For use on hardwoods, softwoods and wood composite products
- Carbon Steel Hole Saws: 1-1/4" (32 mm), 1-1/2" (38 mm), 2" (51 mm), 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Cut Diameter: 1-1/4 in to 2-1/8" (32 mm to 54 mm)
- Cutting Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Hole saw mandrel is included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.