California Air Tools - 2050A Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1/2 HP, 2.0 Gal. Aluminum Tank Air Compressor
The California Air Tools 2050A Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 56 decibels of sound. The powerful 1/2 HP...
You May Also Like
Item 421784Model CAT-2075A
Item 421785Model CAT-5510SE
Item 421786Model CAT-6010LFC
Item 421797Model CAT-15020C
The SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The oil-free dual piston pump system is engineered for high performance and maximum durability. It is designed to have a life cycle, before wear, of 3000+ hours compared to other comparable air compressors which have a life cycle of 500 hours or less. The 2.0 Gallon Aluminum Air Tank is lightweight at 31lbs. and rust resistant making it very easy to transport. The oil-free pump allows for use in a variety of different temperatures and uneven terrains. This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a concern.
- 1/2 HP (running / 1HP peak) motor operates at 1680 RPM
- 110V / 60 Hz
- Low Amp draw (3.6 Amps)
- 2.0 gallon aluminum (rust-free) tank
- Oil-free dual piston pump
- Two pressure control gauges
- 1 – universal 1/4” quick connector
- Produces less heat which dissipates efficiently
- Thermal overload protector
- 120 PSI Maximum Pressure
- Tank fill rate from empty to full – 120 seconds
- Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI – 60 seconds
- Comes complete with air filter
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.5” L x 14” W x 13.5” H
- 1 – Year Limited Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.