California Air Tools - 10020CAD-22060 Ultra Quiet Oil-Free Air Compressor, 2 HP, 10 Gal., 220V with Auto Drain Valve
The California Air Tools 10020CAD-22060 Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2 HP air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The...
Item 422174Model CAT-10020CAD
Item 422173Model CAT-10020C-22060
Item 422172Model CAT-10020C
Item 421783Model CAT-2050A
Item 422038Model CAT-15020C-22060
Item 427637Model CAT-30020CAD-22060
Item 421798Model CAT-2010A
Item 422037Model CAT-10020DCAD-22060
Item 422028Model CAT-2010ALFC
Item 422035Model CAT-10020DC-22060
The California Air Tools 10020CAD-22060 Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2 HP air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The powerful 2 HP (SP-90407) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The new SP series of ultra quiet air compressor motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. This CAT-10020CAD-22060 air compressor has an oil-free dual piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000+ hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The oil-free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump). The easy start valve feature releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for an easier start up in cold temperatures. The included wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop, or garage. Also included in this model is the automatic drain valve which was designed to eliminate manually draining your air compressor air tank. You can even manually set the timer allows you to set the time for both the frequency and duration of the draining process.
- Low amp draw: 7.5 Amps, 220V, 60 Hz
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Tank: 10 gallon steel tank
- CFM: 6.4 cfm at 40 PSI and 5.3 cfm at 90 PSI
- Thermal overload protector
- Automatic drain valve
- Dimensions: 16” L x 15.1” W x 35.9” H
- Weight: 82.5 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.