Cabinet Hardware Installation Kit w/ Pocket-Hole Jig 310 and Two 3" Classic Face Clamps
Markdown Mania ~ Get Yours Before Its Gone!
This Kreg® hardware installation solution makes it easy to add the perfect final touch to your projects by allowing you to confidently install knobs and pulls and concealed door hinges, as well as quickly build wood projects that last using pocket-hole joinery. Kreg® included two...
This Kreg® hardware installation solution makes it easy to add the perfect final touch to your projects by allowing you to confidently install knobs and pulls and concealed door hinges, as well as quickly build wood projects that last using pocket-hole joinery.
Kreg® included two popular hardware installation jigs – the Concealed Hinge Drilling Jig and the Cabinet Hardware Jig – and added the Pocket-Hole Jig 310 and two Classic 3" Face Frame Clamps to create this handy kit.
- Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig – Takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges. This economical, easy-to-use jig ensures accurate hinge alignment with built-in indexing tabs, so you can install doors that fit great and work well. Plus, the Concealed Hinge Jig works with an ordinary drill and the included carbide tipped bit.
- Kreg Cabinet Hardware Jig – Takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet knobs and pulls. The moveable edge guide and measuring scales make it easy to position knobs precisely, while adjustable drill guides ensure straight holes for perfect knob and pull positioning every time. Versatile for mounting single and multi-hole knobs. Perfect for new construction and for refreshing entire rooms.
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 310 – Makes it easier than ever to build wood projects. Whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The Pocket-Hole Jig 310 works with materials of any thickness between 1⁄2" and 11⁄2". It features a hardened-steel drill guide and thickness stops for 1/2", 3/4" and 1-1/2" material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood.
- Kreg Classic 3" Face Clamp – Classic Face Clamp is designed for creating perfectly flush Kreg joints and works great for lots of other shop and project tasks that require solid clamping without marring. Clamp features large clamp pads that distribute clamping force evenly and holds pieces flush during assembly. Clamp has a 3" reach and clamps materials up to 2-3/4" thick. When used in Kreg joinery, the extra-large clamp face gets positioned on the “show” side of the joint.
- (1) Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig
- (1) Kreg Cabinet Hardware Jig
- (1) Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 310
- (2) Kreg Classic 3" Face Clamps