C|FLUX - 3HP Cyclone Dust Collector
This item has an additional shipping charge
In 2022, Laguna has updated its line-up of C|Flux and P|Flux cyclones, and launched the all-new X|Flux 5 dust collector!For the popular C|Flux cyclone dust collectors, we've kept the user-friendly aspects of the previous generation while adding smart new features to improve the user...
In 2022, Laguna has updated its line-up of C|Flux and P|Flux cyclones, and launched the all-new X|Flux 5 dust collector!
For the popular C|Flux cyclone dust collectors, we've kept the user-friendly aspects of the previous generation while adding smart new features to improve the user experience. Among the upgrades is a dual-padded filter cleaning design, and a max level indicator to increase filter longevity. The iconic octagonal drum grows to an impressive 46-gallon capacity on the C|Flux 2 and 3 models, and the newly redesigned 3-piece drum construction requires far fewer joints and fasteners cutting assembly time, while the added locking casters make shop mobility a breeze.
- Motor Specs: 3HP
- Electrical Specs: 220V / 60Hz / 1PH / 3450 RPM
- Running AMP: (8" inlet) 22A at 220V
- Air Volume: 1624CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Max Static Pressure: 11.2" of water
- Fan Size: 15.5"
08" ( 08" by 04" x 3 ports)
- Switch: High frequency remote control switch
- Collection capacity: 46-gallon octagon drum
- Packing Size: 50"x31.5"x50.6" (L x W x H)
- Machine Weight: 373 lbs. (169 kgs)
- Shipping weight: 441 lbs. (200 kgs)
- Filter Media: Filtering Area 9.5 m2 (102 ft2)
- Cartridge Filter: 1 Micron
015.74" x 35.43" (040 x 90 cm) x 1 pc
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.