Axiom Precision - Axiom AutoRoute 4 (AR4) Pro+ 24 x 24 CNC
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Axiom Precision AutoRoute Pro Plus Series of CNC routers now features a 4th Axis receptacle that will accept Axiom’s Rotary Kit while still offering powerful electro-spindle performance in a...
You May Also Like
Item 870404Model AR8PRO+
Item 870269Model AR6PRO+
Item 420953Model AR4Basic
Item 423398Model AR8Basic
The Axiom Precision AutoRoute Pro Plus Series of CNC routers now features a 4th Axis receptacle that will accept Axiom’s Rotary Kit while still offering powerful electro-spindle performance in a compact industrial machine. Their Pro Plus CNC routers have a full 6'' Z travel capacity, and a quiet yet powerful 3HP electro-spindle with integrated liquid cooling system. The Axiom AutoRoute Pro Series CNC machines also offer precision ball screws, prismatic guides, a robust steel frame, and an interlocking aluminum table. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise you the all precision you need, since they can easily be milled flat for a true perpendicular surface to the spindle.
Choose from three footprint options, 24” x 24”, 24” x 36” and 24” x 48”. There is no need to attach your CNC router to your computer to operate it. Simply transfer your file to the handheld controller via USB storage device. The handheld RichAuto controller is a powerful, lightweight and easy to use controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications.
- X Axis Travel: 24”
- Y Axis Travel: 24”
- Z Axis Travel: 6”
- Table Work Area: 28.4” x 39”
- Spindle Configuration: ER20
- Included Collets: 1/4" and 1/2"
- Electro Spindle: 2.2KW (7.5 Amps)
- Spindle Speed: 0-24000 RPM
- Rapid Feed Rate: 200 IPM (5 MPM)
- Precision Linear Guideway: X/Y/Z
- Precision BallScrew: X/Y/Z
- Power requirements: 220V, 50~60 Hz, 10 Amps, Single Phase
- Working Table: High rigidity aluminum extrusion
- Gantry bridge: High rigidity aluminum extrusion
- Gantry Supports: Aluminum alloy gravity cast
- Gantry Clearance: 6.5”
- Machine Base: All welded steel
- Frame Machine Dimensions: 39.17” L x 37.36” W x 30.27” H
- Shipping Dimensions: 42” x 39” x 33”
- Machine Weight: 264 lbs.
- Tool Touch Off included
- Onboard Cooling System: Included
- Controller: DSP CNC Motion Control System with USB port
Software sold separately
Please Note: Accessories sold separately:
Stand stock # 420958
Tool Box stock # 423403
4th Axis accessory, ARK360 stock # 423726
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom