Zinsser - Bulls Eye Clear Shellac, 12 -oz Spray
Bulls Eye Shellac is an alcohol-based solution of pure lac, a natural resin secreted by tiny insects on certain trees, mainly in India. It is available in Clear and Amber. Both dry to transparent...
Item 158346Model Blonde 1/2lb
Item 158347Model Garnet 1/2lb
Item 158260Model Tigr Sup Blnd 1/2lb
Item 158262Model Tiger Amber 1/2lb
Item 158261Model Tiger Blonde 1/2lb
Item 158263Model Tiger Garnet 1/2lb
Item 158255Model 851
- Is user-friendly and virtually goof-proof
- It can be applied with a brush, pad, sprayer, or wiping cloth
- Good results are almost guaranteed
- Wood that has been finished with shellac looks soft and natural
- The finish will not yellow or darken with age
Instructions / MSDS
I use this to seal stains and dyes, also use as the only finish on my shop jigs and now on the wooden tool box that I am making applied over the BLO (Boiled Linseed Oil)first coat.