Schiffer Publishing Ltd - Building Architectural Models
Reading this book will give you professional insight into designing and producing architectural models with truly spectacular results. This book is a primer for the design, construction, and...
You May Also Like
Item 416099Model 9780764340048
Item 830380Model 0887409377
Item 851070Model 9780764331053
Item 830379Model 0764310704
Reading this book will give you professional insight into designing and producing architectural models with truly spectacular results. This book is a primer for the design, construction, and presentation of the three-dimensional model from conceptual drawings. The process begins with the construction of a cube and tetrahedron. It then moves on to encompass manufactured modules, a commercial building, a single-story house, and a city row house. Beautiful photography illustrates the step-by-step instructions for the beginning projects, as well as a colorful gallery of more complex designs that will excite and inspire you.
- Ideal for use inside or outside the classroom
- Landscaping and presentation details are also provided to make your creations look their absolute best
- These projects are a wonderful combination of the precision of model-building and the limitlessness of your creativity
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.