Freud - Bevel Bowl Bit 15 Degree 1/2 Shank
Freud Bevel Bowl Bits are precisely designed to trim the joint between solid surface countertops and solid surface sink bowls with a beveled edge. Choose the cutting angle that matches the bowl you...
Item 828884Model 41-102
Item 828885Model 41-104
Item 828886Model 41-106
Item 828887Model 41-108
Item 834271Model 41-110
Item 844714Model 43-208
Item 822376Model 866.501.11
Freud Bevel Bowl Bits are precisely designed to trim the joint between solid surface countertops and solid surface sink bowls with a beveled edge. Choose the cutting angle that matches the bowl you are using. Bits include non-marring synthetic bearings to protect the finished surface of the bowl. Specially formulated carbide is ideal for fabricating solid surface materials. Use in hand-held portable routers.
- Features non-marring synthetic bearing to protect finished edges
- Cuts all solid surface materials
- Precise cutting angles to match the selected bowl
- Use in hand-held portable routers
- Angle: 15 Degree
- Cutters: 2
- Overall: 1-9/32”
- Shank: 1/2"
- Cutting Length: 1”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty