This KP Block setup from Bessey works as a rail and stile jig to minimize setup costs and provide perfect squareness when making doors, frames, and more. It's excellent for raised-panel doors,...
You May Also Like
- KP Block rail and stile jig kit (4 blocks)
- Provides perfect squareness to make doors, frames, and more
- Mounts directly to work table for permanent jig set up;
- Easy 90-degree square up adjustments
- Accessory for K-Body REVO clamps
A must have
Makes squaring up a simple task.
I used a set of these along with four Bessey clamps to glue up some drawer fronts. The KP blocks make it very easy to position the clamps and adjust the pressure on each clamp to square up the work piece. I would recommend buying enough KP blocks so that two blocks can be used to hold each clamp. When cross-stacking clamps to clamp up a small piece, the clamps in the upper slots can 'teeter totter' out of the blocks. Putting a block at the back-end of the bar prevents this problem.