Kombiklamp, 4.75" Throat Depth, 12" Clamping Capacity, 2600 lbs Clamping Force
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.Multi-angle pad: Robust Variable Angle Device (VAD) allows for a solid grip on odd shapes - also reverses for...
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
- Multi-angle pad: Robust Variable Angle Device (VAD) allows for a solid grip on odd shapes - also reverses for spreading and provides an 11" capacity.
- Removable end stop: The end stop can be removed - to allow the sliding arm to be quickly turned round for spreading.
- Replaceable pressure plate: For enhanced serviceability, the pressure plate can be replaced quickly and easily without the need for special tools.
- Tommy bar with ergonomic BESSEY® Grip: Ergonomic BESSEY® Grip offers greater comfort and slides with the T-handle.
- Easily converts to a spreading device: Remove the end stop, reverse the cross arm and reverse the VAD and this clamp becomes a very versatile spreading device.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.