Duo Klamp - 3.25" Throat Depth x 24" Length
Reverse the action of the Bessey® Duo Klamp from clamping to spreading with a simple twist of the mini-dial. Switch between clamping and spreading without taking the tool apart. Ergonomic parallel handle with pump lever is to tighten clamping pressure. Fast adjustment release lever...
Reverse the action of the Bessey® Duo Klamp from clamping to spreading with a simple twist of the mini-dial. Switch between clamping and spreading without taking the tool apart. Ergonomic parallel handle with pump lever is to tighten clamping pressure. Fast adjustment release lever allows you to quickly slide up or down to clamping position. Large impact and fracture resistant jaws are made of reinforced polyamide. Unique centered jaw configuration facilitates clamping on all four edges. Includes four plastic caps that can be moved for spreading.
- Reverse from clamping to spreading with a twist of the mini dial
- Ergonomic parallel handle
- Pump lever to tighten clamping pressure
- Jaws made of reinforced polyamide.
- Includes four plastic caps that can be moved for spreading
- Maximum Opening/Overall Length: 24"
- Throat Depth: 3-1/4"
- Jaw Width: 1"
- Clamping Strength: 260 lb
- (1) Bessey - DuoKlamp - 3.25" Throat Depth x 24" Length
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.
Articles & Blogs
Bar, pipe and K-body clamps are your best bet for most glue-ups, but what about all those clamping jobs that simply require a third hand? There are plenty of times when speed and easy operation are more important than clamping pressure–like affixing a workpiece to a jig or workbench, holding parts together while you drive a screw, or keeping an assembly from falling apart as you position additional clamps.
BesseyItem 141416As Low As $21.59