Bessey - Duoklamp, 3.25" Depth x 18" Length
Reverse the action of the DuoKlamp from clamping to spreading with a simple twist of the mini-dial. Switch between clamping and spreading without taking the tool apart. Ergonomic parallel handle...
Item 412764Model 1800S-18
Item 413223Model 8500HPC-14
Item 413242Model LC4
Item 412768Model SG30VAD
Item 141415Model TGJ2.518+2K
Item 412775Model 2400S-20
- Reverse from clamping to spreading with a twist of the mini dial
- Ergonomic parallel handle
- Pump lever to tighten clamping pressure
- Jaws made of reinforced polyamide.
- Includes four plastic caps that can be moved for spreading.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.
Articles & Blogs
Bar, pipe and K-body clamps are your best bet for most glue-ups, but what about all those clamping jobs that simply require a third hand? There are plenty of times when speed and easy operation are more important than clamping pressure–like affixing a workpiece to a jig or workbench, holding parts together while you drive a screw, or keeping an assembly from falling apart as you position additional clamps.