Bessey - Auto-Adjust Horizontal Toggle Clamp with Straight Base
BESSEY Auto-Adjust toggle clamp with horizontal low profile and straight base allows you to set up quickly and adjust for varying sizes easily. Use the integrated clamping force adjustment screw...
You May Also Like
Item 418559Model STC-HH20
Item 418561Model STC-HA20
Item 418563Model STC-IHA15
BESSEY Auto-Adjust toggle clamp with horizontal low profile and straight base allows you to set up quickly and adjust for varying sizes easily. Use the integrated clamping force adjustment screw to change the applied clamping force. Adaptable base plate holes are sized and spaced for easy mounting and flexibility.
- Auto-Adjusts to variations in work piece height from 0-20 mm (approximately 13/16")
- Holding capacity up to 450 lb. (nominal)
- Integrated pressure screw allows clamping force adjustment from 25-250 lb.
- Large ergonomic handle
- Clamping Capacity: 0 to 13/16"
- Clamping Force: 25 to 250 lb.
- Load Test: 450 lb.
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.