Bessey - 5" Heavy Duty Drop Forged Bench Vise
This bench vise may last longer than you do! Bessey guarantees their Heavy Duty Bench Vises as unbreakable for dependability and long service life under normal working conditions. Features 90,000...
You May Also Like
This bench vise may last longer than you do! Bessey guarantees their Heavy Duty Bench Vises as unbreakable for dependability and long service life under normal working conditions.
- 90,000 psi drop forged alloy steel construction
- Perfect parallel jaw design for secure clamping
- Precision ground, induction hardened jaws and anvil
- Long, alloy steel spindle handle
- Drop forged alloy steel base with 360 degree swivel
- Two locking handles for fast, easy, high force clamping of swivel base
- Jaw Width: 5"
- Jaw Opening: 6-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 3"
- Pipe Capacity: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Length: 15"
- Width (includes base): 8-1/4"
- Height (includes base): 6-3/4"
- Anvil Size: 2" x 2-3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.