RSC Series 12" Omega Bend Vibration Resistant Lever Clamp w/ T-Handle
The Bessey® RSC Series Lever Clamp is an all-steel metal fabrication clamp known for its vibration resistance. The patented "Omega Bend" dampens the impact of external vibrations by adding a lateral load to the spindle and by adding a degree of positive resistance during high vibration...
The Bessey® RSC Series Lever Clamp is an all-steel metal fabrication clamp known for its vibration resistance. The patented "Omega Bend" dampens the impact of external vibrations by adding a lateral load to the spindle and by adding a degree of positive resistance during high vibration activities. The fixed jaw and sliding arm are constructed of tempered steel for resilient clamping, pressure plates can be replaced without the need for tools, and a Tommy bar with rounded ends enables simple transfer of force when clamping.
- Patented Omega Bend dampens the impact of external vibrations while clamping
- Tempered steel fixed jaw and sliding arm for resilient clamping
- Arc of the OMEGA curve enables the rail to hug tightly to the work piece surface allows clamping right into the corner of the clamp
- Pressure plate replacement without tools
- Ergonomic sliding steel pin handle optimized for static load
- Applicable for wood and metal clamping
- Clamping Capacity: 12"
- Throat Depth: 5-1/2"
- Jaw Width: 1-1/2"
- Nominal Clamping Force: 1,100 lb
- (1) Bessey - RSC Series 12" Omega Bend Vibration Resistant Lever Clamp w/ T-Handle
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.