Baltic Birch Plywood - 1/4" (6 mm) x 24" x 30"
Baltic Birch Plywood is lightweight multi-ply plywood made entirely of birch plies, using no softwood or filler plies in the center. The result is a product with greater stiffness, strength and durability. Baltic birch is graded as a B-BB, which means that one face, B, will be a whole...
- B-BB Grade - one face will not have splices or patches
- Higher quality plywood
- Uses no fillers or softwood
- Uses 40% more dense plies than standard plywood
- Thick face plies allow for more resistance to sand-through
- Composed of birch from parts of Russia
- Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Width: 24"
- Length: 30"
- 1/4" Baltic Birch Plywood has 5 plies
- Manufactured to metric thickness
- All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized
- (1) Baltic Birch Plywood 1/4" (6 mm) x 24" x 30"
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock.
- The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is dimensioned to within +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/4" of size listed.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Larger blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/4" of size listed.
- Smaller blocks are dimensioned to within +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Spindle stock (1-1/2" T x 2" W) is dimensioned to within +/-1/8" of size listed.
Articles & Blogs
I'll keep buying!!
This prudoct is the best baltic birch plywood I ever had, i cut a lot of x-mas ornaments with this and never had a problem, i got baltic burch from another vender before, oh boy!! no comments I'll keep buying here. I wish i can post a picture but i don't know how :) Nevermind, about don't know how to post pics...i got it, jus had to scroll more down..lol
Great Scrolling Material
I do a lot of scrollwork and this product is a must have for all scrollers.Great for stack cutting especially great for making Christmas decorations and Portraits
Baltic Birch Plywood
Model making, This is quality material that does not fall apart after cutting
I would buy this product again
I use the product to make things that hang on walls and I also make clocks, lamps, ect. What I find great about it is that I don't have to do much sanding. The one thing I don't like about it is that I can't buy it here in Quebec, Canada.
Baltic Birch Plywood
Exactly as described, [...] good prices!!!
I wanted the product for perfectly flat free floating plywood in small boxes. Unfortunately it is warped and not usable. It is very strong.
The best baltic birch available!
I will only continue to buy my baltic birch form Woodcraft. I've tried the others and the qualityof Woodcraft birch is the best! TLC Woodcrafters
[...], epoxy adhered wood well to carbon sheets