Axiom Precision - Axiom Hobby AutoRoute 12" x 12" CNC Machine
The Axiom Precision Hobby Series CNC, though smaller, is one downright serious CNC solution. It is ideal for the small home and hobby shop. Despite its minimal size, this CNC router is built as...
Item 172915Model AR8Pro V5
Item 172912Model Iconic8
Item 172910Model Iconic4
Item 172929Model ALK42
Item 172927Model ARK360
Item 172920Model AODI
Item 172925Model ALED468
Like Axiom’s larger CNCs, the AR1 Hobby CNC is controlled with a convenient, lightweight, and powerful hand-held controller. There is no need to attach your CNC router to your computer to operate it. Simply transfer your file to the hand-held pendant via a USB storage device. Their integrated MCF spoil boards promise you the all precision you’re looking for, since they can easily be milled flat for a true perpendicular surface to the spindle. The AR1 Hobby CNC is fully compatible with the Bosch Colt PR20 Palm Router (sold separately).
- X Axis Travel: 12”
- Y Axis Travel: 12”
- Z Axis Travel: 3”
- Table Work Area: 20.5” x 16.5”
- Rapid Feed Rate: 200 IPM
- Precision Linear Guideway: Y Axis
- Tapered Bearing Guides: X & Z Axes
- Power Requirements: 115V, 50~60 Hz, 10 Amps, Single Phase
- Gantry bridge: Rigid Aluminum Extrustion
- Gantry Supports: Cast Aluminum
- Gantry Clearance: 3.5”
- Machine Base: All welded steel frame
- Machine Dimensions: 22.625” x 21.5”
- Max Machine Height: 21”
- Machine Weight: 115lbs.
Software sold separately
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom