Axiom Hobby AutoRoute 12" x 12" CNC Machine
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
Buy this Axiom CNC machine and get the ARS Stand (Item # 423400) and Axiom Tool Box (Item # 423402) **FREE! ** While Supplies Last.
Like Axiom’s larger CNCs, the AR1 Hobby CNC is controlled with a convenient, lightweight, and powerful hand-held controller. There is no need to attach your CNC router to your computer to operate it. Simply transfer your file to the hand-held pendant via a USB storage device. Their integrated MCF spoil boards promise you the all precision you’re looking for, since they can easily be milled flat for a true perpendicular surface to the spindle. The AR1 Hobby CNC is fully compatible with the Bosch Colt PR20 Palm Router (sold separately).
- X Axis Travel: 12”
- Y Axis Travel: 12”
- Z Axis Travel: 3”
- Table Work Area: 20.5” x 16.5”
- Rapid Feed Rate: 200 IPM
- Precision Linear Guideway: Y Axis
- Tapered Bearing Guides: X & Z Axes
- Power Requirements: 115V, 50~60 Hz, 10 Amps, Single Phase
- Gantry bridge: Rigid Aluminum Extrustion
- Gantry Supports: Cast Aluminum
- Gantry Clearance: 3.5”
- Machine Base: All welded steel frame
- Machine Dimensions: 22.625” x 21.5”
- Max Machine Height: 21”
- Machine Weight: 115lbs.
Software sold separately
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.