Axiom AR8 Pro AutoRoute 24" x 48" CNC Machine
The Axiom Precision AutoRoute Pro Series of CNC routers offer powerful electro-spindle performance in a compact industrial machine. Their Pro Series CNC routers have a full 6'' Z travel capacity,...
You May Also Like
Choose from three footprint options, 24” x 24”, 24” x 36” and 24” x 48”. There is no need to attach your CNC router to your computer to operate it. Simply transfer your file to the handheld controller via USB storage device. The handheld RichAuto controller is a powerful, lightweight and easy to use controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications.
- X Axis Travel: 24”
- Y Axis Travel: 48”
- Z Axis Travel: 6”
- Table Work Area: 28.4” x 63”
- Spindle Configuration: ER20
- Included Collets: 1/4" and 1/2"
- Electro Spindle: 2.2KW (7.5 Amps)
- Spindle Speed: 0-24000 RPM
- Rapid Feed Rate: 200 IPM
- Precision Linear Guideway: X/Y/Z
- Precision BallScrew: X/Y/Z
- Power requirements: 220V, 50~60 Hz, 10 Amps, Single Phase
- Working Table: High rigidity aluminum extrusion
- Gantry bridge: High rigidity aluminum extrusion
- Gantry Supports: Aluminum alloy gravity cast
- Gantry Clearance: 6.5”
- Machine Base: All welded steel
- Frame Machine Dimensions: 62.99” L x 37.36” W x 30.27” H
- Shipping Dimensions: 65” x 39” x 33”
- Machine Weight: 330 lbs.
- Tool Touch Off included
- Onboard Cooling System: Included
- Controller: DSP CNC Motion Control System with USB port
Please Note: Stand and Tool Box Not Included (sold separately: WC# 420959 and 423403)
Software sold separately
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.