Axiom Precision - Axiom AR6 Basic AutoRoute 24" x 36" CNC Machine
Flat Shipping Fee of $199.00
The Axiom AR6 AutoRoute Basic series of CNC machines boasts truly advanced features that are typically found only on machines in industrial shops, but with a more consumer-friendly price tag. Axiom...
You May Also Like
Item 423398Model AR8Basic
Item 420953Model AR4Basic
Item 870269Model AR6PRO+
Item 870404Model AR8PRO+
Each machine has a 6” Z travel capacity and a universal router mount that accepts a variety of common woodworking routers that you may already have in your shop. There is no need to attach your CNC router to your computer to operate it. Simply transfer your file to the hand held controller via a USB storage device. The hand-held RichAuto controller is a powerful, lightweight, and easy to use controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications.
Every Axiom Precision AutoRoute Basic Series CNC offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, a robust, rigid steel frame, and interlocking aluminum table. Additionally, the integrated MDF spoil board promises you the all precision you’re looking for, since they can easily be milled flat for a true perpendicular surface to the spindle.
Fully compatible with the Porter Cable 890 Series, Porter Cable 690 Series, DeWalt 610, 616, 618, and Bosch 1617.
- X Axis Travel: 24”
- Y Axis Travel: 36”
- Z Axis Travel: 6”
- Table Work Area: 28.4” x 51”
- Rapid Feed Rate: 200 IPM
- Precision Linear Guideway: X/Y/Z
- Precision BallScrew: X/Y/Z
- Power requirements: 115V, 50~60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- Working Table: High rigidity aluminum extrusion
- Gantry bridge: High rigidity aluminum extrusion
- Gantry Supports: Aluminum alloy gravity cast
- Gantry Clearance: 6.5”
- Machine Base: All welded steel frame
- Machine Dimensions: 51.18” L x 37.36” W x 30.27” H
- Shipping Dimensions: 53” x 39” x 33”
- Machine Weight: 299 lbs.
- Tool Touch Off included
- Controller: DSP CNC Motion Control System with USB port
Please Note: Stand and Tool Box Not Included (sold separately: WC# 420958 and 423403)
Software sold separately
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom