AXE HYBRID Square Replaceable Bit Carbide Turning Tool
The Axe™ HYBRID Square Replaceable Carbide Tip Woodturning Tools from Carter Products are setting a new industry standard in the turning world. Made in the USA, the unique design of these tools...
You May Also Like
You no longer need to worry about sharpening your turning tools. With four razor-sharp cutting edges available, simply loosen the set screw and rotate the cutter to a new edge when one becomes dull. Additionally the design of the cutters does not require you to “find the bevel” like traditional turning tools. Place the tool onto the rest flat and parallel to the ground, advance the tool slowly into the workpiece, and begin cutting. Tools can cut from left to right, or right to left.
The Axe HYBRID Square Tool comes equipped with two cutters, one true square and one radius square, and is designed to remove large amounts of material quickly and effortlessly. Other Carter tools available include: The Axe HYBRID Round Replaceable Bit Carbide Turning Tool (#164320) and The Axe HYBRID Diamond Replaceable Bit Carbide Turning Tool (#164321).
- 12-3/4" solid hardwood Cherry handle
- Two large flats incorporated into the handle provide positive registration in the hand
- Tool comes with (1) true square bit and (1) radius square bit
- No more sharpening; simply rotate the cutter once dulled
- Removes large amounts of material quickly and effortlessly