Adjustable 1" to 6" (25 mm to 152 mm) Circle Hole Cutter
The Adjustable 1 in to 6" (25 mm to 152 mm) Circle Hole Cutter is a fully adjustable circle hole cutter works like a completely adjustable hole saw, cutting holes from 1" (25 mm) to 6" (152 mm) in diameter. The durable high-speed steel reversible cutting edge may be used to cut holes...
- Durable and reversible
- Used for cutting clean holes in wood, composites, plastics and soft metals like sheet metal, brass, copper and aluminum
- Recommended for use only on a drill press and at speeds of less than 500 rpm
- Cut Diameter: 1 in to 6" (25 mm to 152 mm)
- All diameter adjustments are made with the included hex wrench
- Shank Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Material: HSS
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.