Abrasive Cord, 200 Grit, .030" Dia.
Abrasive Cords are perfect for wood-turning, restoration, and general sanding of any hard to reach or delicate work. Aluminum oxide abrasive on cloth core cords are also excellent for de-burring...
- Abrasive cords eliminate the bother of trying to fold and fit sandpaper into deep grooves
- Ideal for finishing new wood spindles or stripping old furniture
- Better for grooves than sandpaper
- Great for hard to reach or delicate work
- 200 Grit, 50 foot metal spool
Brittle and leaves grit on wood
I wanted to use the abrasive cord to finish fine cuts on wood carvings. The cord is brittle and leaves pieces of grit on the wood. It usefulness is of very short duration.
i would buy again
great for cleaning spindles
i would agin
great for chair legs and spindles