Abaco Island Leg Pine
The Osborne Abaco Island Leg is a striking piece of turned work. Beginning with a 7" tall square block, the leg moves downward with two stylized turnings that are reminiscent of spinning wooden tops. The shaft of the leg follows: a tightly tapered cylinder that reflects the shape of the...
- Leg Size: 3-½” x 3-½” x 35-½”
- Wood Type: Knotty Pine
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. A Return Authorization Number must be obtained. Within 30 days, Osborne Wood Products will refund or replace returned items in new, unused condition in the original package. Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products damaged due to poor packaging and handling will be subject to partial credit or no credit. No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.