Custom Service Hardware LLC - 92" Un-Finished Red Oak Library Ladder Black Sliding Hook Ladder Kit w/8' Rail
The E-Glide sliding ladder is an economical, classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the E-Glide sliding library ladder, it is all about choice. E-Glide provides sliding library ladder comes in a complete package and is available" 4 hardware finishes Black, Bronze, Polished Brass and Satin Nickel. The installation guide will help you choose the design and size along with two options of wood species Maple or Red Oak for your application.
Items You May Need
Item 171005Model ID.BC32.MA
Item 171007Model ID.BC36.CH
Item 171013Model ID.DOOR32FP.RO
Item 171015Model ID.DOOR36FP.MA
Item 171024Model ID.SHELF32.CH
Item 171026Model ID.SHELF32.RO
Item 171031Model ID.TK.MA
Item 171032Model ID.TK.RO
Item 178593Model EG.300-92RO-12.08
Item 178579Model EG.300-92RO-08.02
Item 178581Model EG.300-92RO-08.06
Item 178583Model EG.300-92RO-08.07
Item 178586Model EG.300-92RO-08.08-PF
Item 178587Model EG.300-92RO-12.02
Item 178589Model EG.300-92RO-12.06
Item 178591Model EG.300-92RO-12.07
Item 178569Model EG.300-92MA-08.08
Item 178594Model EG.300-92RO-12.08-PF
- 92" H x 16" W Un-Finished Red Oak Library Ladder Black Sliding Hook Ladder Kit with 8' of Rail
- Ladder packageincludes: One sliding hook hardware kit, one 92" ready-to-assembled un-finished Red Oak ladder, two 4' Rails, two rail end stops, four rail brackets, one rail connector and required fasteners
- Unfinished ladder allows you to finish to match other woodwork
- Rail height determination: Distance from the floor to the location on the header board where the screw for the rail bracket will be fastened. For the 92" ladder the this would be between 88-1/4" to 89-1/4"
- Ladder" the stored position (close to the wall/cabinet/bookshelf). Leave at least 2-1/2" of clearance between the top of the rail and the ceiling, crown molding or other overhanging protrusions
- Ladder" the climbing position, a minimum 1" clearance between the top of the rail and any upper cabinet doors is required to be able to open these doors
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Rail Brackets: 1-13/16" H x 1-1/4" W x 1-13/16" D
- Rail: 1-1/4" diameter x 48" L
- Rail connector: 5/8" H x 9/16" W x 2-3/8" L
- Rail end stop: 1-15/16" diameter x 1/8" D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.