7 x 1 Coarse, Kreg Pocket Hole Screw, Pan-Head, Zinc, 500-Piece, SPS-C1-500
Zinc coated Kreg screws are recommended for a wide variety of indoor projects where exposure to moisture is not a significant concern. Kreg screws are constructed of highly durable case hardened...
You May Also Like
- Zinc coating suitable for indoor projects
- 1" length recommended for joining 1/2" to 5/8" thickness material
- Coarse thread screws provide greater holding power in pine, plywood and particle board
- Pan-Head (SPS) smaller head size sits below flush in shallow or smaller pocket holes
- 500 count screws in reusable cardboard box