The Milescraft 6″ FaceClamp is perfect for pocket hole joinery, project construction, general clamping, and more. The versatile clamps help create a flush joint during pocket hole assembly and can be used for many other tasks that require clamping.Features Metal swivel pads ensures...
- Metal swivel pads ensures there is no marring on your workpiece and distributes clamping force evenly
- Jaw capacity has a 6″ reach (152mm) for clamping on a variety of material thicknesses up to 5″ (127mm) thick
- Adjustable capacity knob features a thumb screw allowing for quick and easy adjustment of jaw capacity
- Over-molded, comfort handles designed to comfortably fit in your hand for maximum clamping pressure
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.