4-1/2" Type 29 Metal Grinding Vision Flap Disc 120 Grit
The 4-1/2" Type 29 Metal Grinding Vision Flap Disc 120 Grit is ideal for final precision finishing. The ability to see through the blade as it works allows for precise grinding. The premium zirconium oxide grit sandpaper removes material quickly and precisely. Ideal for finishing spot...
Items You May Need
- For precision metal finishing, ideal for spot welds
- Premium zirconium grit removes materials faster and lasts longer than aluminum oxide
- No stopping or unnecessary grinding
- More airflow reduces heat buildup and material discoloration
- Grit: 120 (Fine)
- Abrasive Material: Zirconium Oxide
- Application Surface: Metal
- Diameter: 4-1/2" (114 mm)
- Arbor: 7/8" (22 mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.