4-1/2" STEEL BEAST Diamond Blade for Metal
The 4-1/2" Steel Beast Diamond Blade for Metal has electroplated diamonds evenly distributed along the cutting edge. Diamond cutting wheels last up to 75 times longer than standard bonded abrasive wheels increasing productivity and minimizing downtime. These dry cutting wheels cut most...
- Cuts just as fast as super-thin cutting discs
- Maintains cutting diameter for entire life, providing consistent cutting results
- Electroplated diamonds are evenly distributed on the cutting edge
- Diamond wheels do not shatter or break when dropped, provide more control and produce less sparks and less dust
- Used for cutting angle iron, steel stud, rebar, steel tube, cast iron, copper tube, threaded rod, stainless steel and aluminum
- Abrasive Material: Diamond
- Diameter: 4-1/2" (114 mm)
- Arbor: 7/8" (22 mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.