RIKON - 30x40 VSR Lathe with Sliding Bed
Power, precision and adjustable sizing! Increase your turning capacity with the turn of a switch. The motorized sliding bed moves to the right (away from the headstock) to double the standard...
Item 862951Model 1792020
- Powerful industrial motor provides robust, reliable power for all turning needs - from creating large diameter bowls to long spindle work
- Electronic variable speed controls a wide range of operating speeds, with digital RPM readout in forward or reverse rotation modes.
- Magnets on back of the corded control box allow it to be placed anywhere easily accessible to turners for quick controlling of the lathe speeds or emergency stopping.
- Motorized sliding bed extends the capabilities of the lathe with a turn of a dial
- Motor: 3HP TEFC Inverter (1PH input, 3PH output), 14.8A, 220V, 50/60Hz
- Speed: 1720 RPM
- Direction: Forward/Reverse
- Speed Ranges: 20-650, 50-1750, 100-3850
- Swing Over Bed: 23-7/32” to 31-1/4”
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 17-13/32” to 25-7/16”
- Working Distance between Centers: 20” to 40”
- Tool Rest Post Diameter: 1”
- Spindle Nose: 1-1/4” x 8TPI
- Headstock/Tailstock Taper: MT2
- Ram Travel: 4-3/4” (120mm)
- Indexing Positions: 36
- Overall Size: 61-5/8” to 81-5/8” L x 30-1/8” D x 50-3/8” H
- Net Weight: 476 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 697 lb.
- Shipping Size: 61” x 26-1/4” x 34-1/4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.