Buffalo Tools - 3.5 Gallon Parts Washer
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of equipment and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts...
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of equipment and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer. Remove the grease and grime from engine components and other bits and pieces. You’re going to need the Black Bull 3.5 Gallon Portable Parts Washer.
The 5 gallon parts washer with a 3.5 gallon solvent capacity is small and easy to move. The pump can output up to 210 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to .3 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fusible-link arm with steel lid, and a convenient removable tray with drainage holes that allow for quick drying and easy examination of parts.
- Max. Pump output: 210 gph flow rate (without flexible pipe)
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- .3gpm of solvent
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes
- Overall dimensions: 18"w x 9"h x 13.5" d
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 5 gal. tank capacity / 3.5 gal. solvent capacity, 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump, fusible link arm and steel lid
- Max. Pump output: 22 gph flow rate (with flexible pipe)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.