2pc Carvers Drawknives 4.5" & 10"
Save money and buy the set of 2 Draw Knives. They have many uses to scoop out hollows or long grooves in your carving. These beautiful and very useful Ramelson Draw Knives set has rosewood handles with brass ferrules. Blades are made from 1095 hi-carbon tool steel that has a razor sharp...
- 4.5” and 10” Blades
- Hardwood handles
- Brass ferrules
- leather sheaths for each blade
- Final honing required before use
- 1095 High-carbon steel blade
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by USPS within the states, PO Boxes, APO and all US Territories.
Solid, well-made and sharp!
Not the cheapest, but I wanted quality drawknives, and founded them. These are high quality, polished, hardened and pre-sharpened steel, with comfortable handles. I haven't tried the 10" yet, which I'll use to strip bark from green stock used for turning blanks and re-sawing. But I used the 4.5" version to create the tip of a turned letter opener for a Christmas gift. The drawknife is fully sharpened "out of the box" and provides the control and sharpness needed for a precisely crafted project.