Laguna - 24|36 REVO Lathe 3HP 220V
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
On the Laguna 24-36 Lathe, it features solid good looks and quality craftsmanship. The First feature that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from...
Items You May Need
Item 424072Model 1353001
Item 861605Model 719400
Item 424072Model 1353001
• The basic dynamic load rating is 30% higher than a 6207 ball bearing
• Wall thickness of legs has been increased 80% over the Revo 18|36
• Remote Control Box w/Speed Settings
• Two Ergonomic Control Panel Positions: High/Low
• Drive Belt: Poly-Groove with EZ Access
Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, 3HP, 220V, 60Hz
Phase: 1-Phase Input, 3-Phase Output
Recommended Breaker Size: 15 Amp
VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
Tailstock Quill: 4½”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
Floor to Spindle Center: 44½”
Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6307LLU
Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
Spindle Index#: 14/36/48 w/Lock
Distance Between Centers: 36″
Headstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
Headstock Travel: Full Length
Tailstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
Tailstock Storage of Centers
Spindle Size: 1¼” X 8 TPI RH
Floor to Bed: 32½” with Pads
Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
Max. Outboard Swing: 38″
Swing over Banjo: 19¾”
Face Plate: 3″ Diameter
Tool Rest: 12″
Steel Bed: ASTM A36
Headstock Spindle: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
Tailstock Quill: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
Swing Over Bed: 24″
RPM: High: 135-3500 Low: 50-1300
Dimensions: 60″ W x 26″ D x 52¼” H
Weight for 220V (Ship): 610 Lbs
Redesigned banjo features more compact design, 45˚ cutout, wider base, increased eccentric rod diameter and larger hanger resulting in a more solid feel when locking in place
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.